Industry Insight (05/19/13)
From Behind the Producer’s Desk
Loving being out on location so far this summer! Welcoming the super busy start to the season with some great photography productions.
Here are some tricks of the trade to being a Hermann & Audrey Producer:
1. Watch that Javier doesn’t get hit by a car.
2. Seek out the hottest locations.
3. Give our special clients red balloons.
3. Select wardrobe based on the “I would love to wear that” principle.
4. Be prepared, have a ladder and a red bicycle with you on set; a sure-fire backup plan ready in the wings.
5. Cast canine models based solely on cuddle-bility.
6. Why have one apple product when you can use 3 simultaneously?
7. Find undiscovered treasures and incorporate into the shoot.
8. Redirect traffic as necessary.
9. Reward yourself with a little champagne and a patio sit after a job well-done.