ARTIST IN RESIDENCE PROGRAM at Hermann & Audrey. 1506 Dundas W, Toronto
Looking for a creative jam? A spot in the Artist in Residence program is available. Detail below.
Since 2009, Hermann & Audrey has provided a collaborative work environment for established and emerging artists alike. Alumni of the community include Steve Carty, Javier Lovera, Cory Vanderploeg, Jalani Morgan, Kayla Rocca and Wade Hudson.
Hermann & Audrey is a family affair, the shared Toronto space creates a collaborative studio workspace and environment for creatives. The street-level studio provides a production studio, gallery, retail and special event space to encourage creatives to evolve their personal craft while contributing to the community and house. We are seeking an additional artist to join the growing program.
Amenities on offer:
• 24 hour key entry access and desk space
• In house wifi
• Shared studio and exhibit floor for productions & special events (studio is booked by online calendar, exhibits are at the discretion of the ownership)
• Inspired environment of like-minded creatives that supports talent to develop their business and professional development.
• In-House photographers, web programmers and Producers to collaborate on special projects
• A sister city space in Chicago also available to you whenever you would like to expand your craft to Chicago (http://www.hermannaudrey.com/chicagogallery/)
• B1 Visa Status for American work/travel, satellite producers in NYC, LA and Miami
• Presented as Artist in Residence with Hermann & Audrey, a proven artist in residency program that has enabled the careers of several professional artists
• A clean and professional work environment
• Secure storage space
Cost to artist is $525 per month.
The amount is inclusive of utilities, renter’s insurance and day-to-day amenities.
Interested parties please email email@example.com
(Creatives of all talent welcome. Of opportunity are fashion-based photography/videography, graphic design, editor)